The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Fanalists B.V. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to Fanalists B.V. or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, Fanalists B.V. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The term Fanalists or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this Website. In this case Fanalists B.V. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The content of the pages in this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in this app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials in this app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, trademarks, data, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below, which forms integral part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this app may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the Netherlands.
Access and Interference
Much of the information in the Website is updated frequently and is proprietary or is licensed to Protocol Management / Fanalists B.V. by us, our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the sites for any purpose without our express hand written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from the Website or the Service without the prior express written permission of Protocol Management / Fanalists B.V. and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website, services or tools, or any activities conducted on or with the Website, Service or tools; or
- Bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website or Service.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system, except with our express written permission.